Earlybird Registration Now Open for the AAEI’s 102nd Annual Conference
The American Association of Exporters and Importers
Member representatives of The American Association of Exporters and Importers are international trade compliance professionals who are responsible for complying with all U.S. laws governing the import and export of goods. Increasingly, they are responsible for corporate trade compliance on a global level in every country the company operates.
- High-level representation in Washington, D.C. for all your company’s international trade needs.
- Monitor trade-related activities of Congress, the Executive and Judicial branch.
- Propose legislative and regulatory actions to improve efficiency, transparency and predictability of government agencies that regulate trade.
- Brief high-level governmental policymakers.
- Testify before Congressional committees and regulatory agencies.
The American Association of Exporters and Importers (AAEI) is the premier trade organization representing U.S. companies engaged in global trade.
What We Do?
The American Association of Exporters and Importers (AAEI) provides member companies with services in advocacy, education and information to make importing and exporting faster, simpler and more cost effective.
AAEI is the premier trade organization representing those immediately engaged in and directly impacted by developments pertaining to international trade. We are recognized as technical experts regarding the dayto-day facilitation of trade